Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Adventures

Well, I have been driving now for 2 weeks.  I absolutely love it!    Already I have meet some interesting people.  I have been invited to party in a hotel room, and up to a drunk ladies apartment.  I met a gentleman who claimed he spent the evening drinking it up with Chip Kelly(Oregon U. head football coach). 

With that said, I definantly need to learn my way around Portsmouth a whole lot better.  I thought I knew it pretty well.  I know landmarks but I dont know the name of lots of streets.  But I think Im getting better.

Im new at this blogging thing too.  If you happen to be lucky enough to be reading this I promise to get better at this.  I also promise that I will start giving specific stories of what goes on in my cab!

No comments:

Post a Comment