Monday, February 27, 2012

Jamie and Lindsey

Most of my fares are of the get them in and get 'em out variaty.  Once in while something happens that make it memerable and I end up writing about them here in my blog.  Usually they are heavily intoxicated, flat out crazy, or they just dont give a damn.  On saturday I had the pleasure to meet a young couple who broke the mold.

Turns out the young lady planned a surprise 30th birthday bash for her man.  He is origianaly from Vermont and she secretly planned his party.He was very happy about it and he seemed to love her very much.  I found it refreshing to see a young couple in love like that.

Their names were Jamie and Lindsey.  Congrats on your engagement and wish you two the best.  If all my fares were like you I wouldnt get much to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment