Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wanna make out....HUH

Picked up a guy and 2 girls outside a downtown watering hole.  It was well after midnight and the trio were pretty much sloshed.  They get in and the guy asked " what is the weirdest thing you have ever seen in your cab?".
I explained " I have only been driving a couple weeks so I haven't really came across anything really interesting."
Dude shouted giggling " Have you seen any tits in here yet!"
"No, not yet, but im working on it"  I muttered.  (I am a man)
Then one of the girls chimed in, "I wont show you my tits but I will make out with you twice for a free ride."
I then chirped "You think I will come find you tomorrow for the second make out session.Thanks but no thanks. I don't think my wife would appreciate that very much."

Needless to say there was no make out session, no exposed titties , they payed the fare and gave me a nice tip. 
There were no winner and no losers.  They got a ride and I got paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment